Interested to apply for the GreenGarage Credential? First here are our basic standards your company must meet in order to qualify.
- Comply with all federal and state environmental guidelines and regulations
- Recycle oil, antifreeze, oil filters and solvent
- Reduce waste by reducing use of paper
- Recycling metal scraps (steel, aluminum, copper)
- Use recycled products and parts where appropriate
Next, by applying for the only National Green Credential in the automotive repair business you are conveying to your peers and the general public that you are an environmentally responsible shop and engage in environmentally friendly practices as part of your normal business.
Lastly fill out our GreenGarage Official Application and send it to email@example.com afterwards please proceed to PayPal via the button below to pay.
NOTE: GreenGarage Shops are evaluated annually for compliance and acceptance. Initial membership fees are $199 and the annual renewal fee in $150. Members will be sent renewal applications 60 days before you annual credential expires. Please scan your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 623-374-5651